This class answers technical questions to designing a greeting card (from sketching, scanning and digitizing artwork to building shapes in Illustrator and creating card templates). Whether you want to impress friends and family with professional looking cards this holiday season or you want to start selling instant download cards on Etsy, this class is for you! I hope you will join me and learn how to “Turn your Sketches into Festive Greeting Cards”!
Design a festive greeting card!
If you take the class, I encourage you to work alongside myself and create (at least) two greeting cards, starting from your sketches.
– put together ideas and start sketching
– scan and digitize sketch
– work on card 1: design a spot graphic/illustration card
– work on card 2: design a repeatable pattern; watch my class which teaches you how to create a seamless repeat pattern, from a to z
– create card templates for bleed/no bleed designs
– print and assemble greeting cards
– share your progress and finished work with your classmates and I!
She is very thorough and makes lovely artwork. Great class.
Nice Job. I felt like this gave you a very complete look at the process and the programs involved. Thank you.