Hi creative friends,
I wanted to say “hi” and keep you updated with the latest news from me.
- I have published my latest class “Pattern Toolbox: Easy way to recolor patterns”, the first in a series of short, concise classes, specifically designed for Illustrator graphic designers and pattern makers.
Choosing the right colors for a project can be both fun as well as intimidatng at times. What colors go well together, how many colors to introduce in a design not to make it feel too overwhelmed, how to even choose a color when you have a blank artboard on your screen?
The easiest way to go about changing colors throughout your entire pattern is by using the Recolor Artwork tool. Learn the reason why as well as tips and tricks to make pattern designing a breeze by taking this class!
Are you new to designing seamless patterns? Take my class “Repeat Patterns Made Easy, in Illustrator” for a step-by-step look at creating a repeat pattern.
Key lessons include:
- Using the Recolor Artwork tool
- Grouping/ungrouping colors
- Recoloring selective colors
- My class “Design Intricate Flowers using Simple Illustrator Shapes” has been featured by Skillshare under the Creative category and that is thanks to all of you, your support and interest in learning from me!
- The contest for “Design Intricate Flowers using Simple Illustrator Shapes” is soon coming to an end, so keep those gorgeous projects coming! I love seeing your work, comment and leave feedback on your projects. AND you can win a 3-month Skillshare Premium Subscription if you publish a project by 21st March!
- I have started working on my next classes. The first project I’m working on is designing intricate leaves in Illustrator, a continuation of “Design Intricate Flowers using Simple Illustrator Shapes”. The second project is a short Pattern Toolbox class. If there’s something in particular that you would like to learn from me, drop me a comment to let me know!
The start of 2018 has been amazing, with lots of new students and enrollments, projects and heartfelt reviews! And I have YOU to thank for all of this!
Welcome to my classes, I hope you find them fun, easy to follow and informative!